The FutureFlash! Project empowers young people -- and those who care about their future -- to make the change they want to see in the world.
We are developing real-world and online games and activities with a growing network of Climate Collaborators. Our goal is to engage people of all ages in education, inspiration and action for a sustainable future.
Join Pacha and friends in Sowing a Culture of Peace for the Earth, Our Home. Learn how YOU can take part in the real-world Joyful Celebration of Life on Earth!
Let ours be a time remembered for the awakening of a new reverence for life, the firm resolve to achieve sustainability, the quickening of the struggle for justice and peace, and the joyful celebration of life. - The Earth Charter
- January - Pacha invites the humans to bring the vision of Dr. King’s Beloved Community to life through acts of kindness and organized service projects. Players submit reports of their projects.
- February - Pacha meets the Earthman and plays the Climate Challenge. She learns how our planet is changing and how we can each be part of the solution.
- March - Pacha brings children of the world together through the , producing a video featuring Florida youth and their global partners.
- April - Pacha, Earthman and friends play Love This Place! Serve the Earth Week, a 9 day global challenge to inspire acts of love, service, and compassion toward our Mother Earth and all life!
- June - Based on the results of these activities, Pacha and her friends will tell a futuristic story of how Florida (and YOUR part of the world) came to win the Climate Challenge -- Priority One of the Sustainable World Game. It's a race against time, and everyone has a role to play!
FutureFlash! 2020: Pacha and the Game - As we play in 2017-18 Pacha will help children, youth, adults and elders to play their part in making the world work for the our human family and the community of life on Earth!